The operating system function known as Recycle Bin is familiar to Windows users. There is a logical reference to deleted files which allows the deleted files to be recovered. Just open the recycle bin and drag the file to the desired place. The recycle bin saved many users who have deleted a file inadvertently.
What if you empty your recycling bin and then find out that a deleted file you need is gone? Perhaps it isn’t. If this is a possibility, you can panic and try to recreate the file. You could throw your hands up and admit defeat, because you emptied the recyclable bin. There is another way this situation can be resolved. The best option would be to use it
A Data Recovery Tool for Windows
If you have a situation where you need a deleted file that is not in your Recycle Bin, you must perform a data recovery process to restore your files. Windows Disk Drill is free file recovery software that can restore files on your Windows computer and any peripheral storage devices that are compatible with your computer.
Disk Drill uses powerful scan algorithms to scan your disk for deleted files and fragments of reconstructable files. The application has knowledge of more than 350 different file formats that can recover just about any file you may have deleted.
One of the best things about this Windows 10 data recovery software is that you can try and recover up to 500 MB of data at no cost. The free download allows you to preview all the files that the tool can restore and recover the above 500 MB before you purchase the licensed product. It’s a win – win that should be your first choice on a Windows computer if you experience a data loss.
Quick step- by- step guide to restore your deleted files using this data recovery software.
- Download and install Windows Disk Drill. It is recommended that you download and install a disk or partition other than the one you are using to recover files. A USB drive is enough to protect your deleted files against possible corruption during recovery. In order to recover your file, the program must have system privileges.
2. Start Disk Drill and select the drive you want to retrieve files from.
3. Click the button “Recover” and allow Disk Drill to scan your disk. A preview list of the files Disk Drill can recover for you will be provided to you.
4. Select files from the preview list that you want to recover. You should also choose the location where the recovered files are saved. Do not use your original location, as this may lead to overwriting of files during recovery.
5. Click the “Recover” button again and Disk Drill will recover the selected files. When the restore is finished, navigate to your recovery location and make sure your files are intact.
This is all you have to do in your Windows computer, in order to recover removed files. The free option allows you to free of charge recover a lot of data and can test the functionality of the program. Put Disk Drill into a Windows data recovery tool for your first choice.