PUBG Mobile formally arrived at the Google Play Store for the recent iteration. These updates seem to be published on a two-month timetable, and it is, therefore time to check out version 0.13.0. With this version bump, the most significant change is the addition of a fresh deathmatch mode for teams, but of course, there’s much more information to go through, which is outlined below.
The designers of the game have published the fresh modifications online ahead of version 0.13.0 of the PUBG Mobile release. As previously stated, a fresh team deathmatch mode will be the most remarkable addition to this. EvoGround will demonstrate.
Shortly after Call of Duty the new mode has been added: Mobile has been tested publically beta and the title has a Team Deathmatch Multiplayer Mode.
Basically, the new mode allows users to play 4vs4 games in FPP and TPP mode. Users can also generate room cards for their own rooms.
At the end of the game, the update also provides an MVP display scheme. This gives users a standardized MVP position and features the fresh update for the top 3 players in Classic or the MVP of the winning TDM team. Moreover, players can view on the Vikendi map footprints, paths and pneumatic tracks on the snow.
The update also provides a special climbing button that can be activated in environments. The game is also accompanied by fresh gifts and ranking benefits from Godzilla. The top 100 players on the list are therefore eligible every week for the title All-time and Recent Popularity.
In the beginning, Vikendi’s snowy grounds will now record footprints comparable to the PC version, which make gambling more difficult in this map. In the Settings for climbing, there is also a specialized button. The team has substituted the ancient zombies with four fresh zombies as regards the zombie mode.
Here is a short changelog for updating version 0.13.0:
- At the end of each game, the MVP display scheme was added. The default position for all players is MVP. In classic mode, the top 3 players will be featured or the MVP of the winners in TDM.
- In Vikendi, players are now leaving snow paths, paths and pull paths
- A special button has been added to allow climbing in the configuration
- Now players can decide if their team-mate should lose merit or not if they are murdered by friendly fire
- A Godzilla theme has been added. The background of Godzilla’s topical lobby with a number of themed activities and benefits will be accessible after updating.
- Added fresh donation and reward for popularity. The top 100 players can accumulate every week the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity. Every week.
- The Charisma Ranking has been added. The continuous firearms and firearms gathered by the player improve the charisma of the car.
- New accomplishments: Legion of victories: completion of 1/5/10/20 matches with Team Deathmatch dominating.
- Alpha & Omega: Get the first and last death in a death match team
- T-800: Achieve Terminator in Team Deathmatch. Envoy of War: Complete a number of Team Deathmatch missions.
Be aware that this update is a large upgrade of nearly 2 GB, so it should be downloaded from a Wi-Fi network.